Now that it's February, I should probably try to get caught up on my many New Year's resolutions. One of them being this blog. I had resolved to write in it at least once a week. Obviously, that hasn't happened yet, but today is a good start. Keep an eye out for more blogs as well as family pictures and such.
Not a whole lot of new stuff has happened here lately. The boys are growing more and more every day and even fighting now (lovely). Garrett pretty much doesn't even crawl anymore and Tyler never stops talking. Dave has been fighting a cold since Christmas but finally went back to the doctor today and is on his way to get a chest x-ray. Hopefully we'll be able to get him better very soon. It's not fun having three kids to take care of:) As for me, I'm about four weeks into my Devoted Bodies class at church. After tomorrow's class, I'll be starting my 40 day challenge where I'll be on a very strict diet of fruits, vegetables, legumes, and other sprouted foods. No sugar, caffeine, fat, etc. It should be interesting. My goal in all of this is to feel better, lose weight, and have the energy to keep up with the kids. I'll try to update my progress througout the challenge and beyond.
I've been really bad about taking a lot of pictures lately, but I'll be sure to post some of the boys really soon.
Springtime fun!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Good to see you blogging again!
Post a Comment